If you are a Guy, Do Not, I repeat, do NOT
... enter into a relationship with any woman who is named "Kim Tran."
I just read a news story about a woman in Alaska by this name who cut off her lover's penis and flushed it down the loo. This transpired after the guy refused to break up with his wife who also happened to be Kim Tran's aunt. What's more the three of them were living together -- talk about three being a crowd.
Being the nosy person that I am, naturally I Googled the keywords "Kim Tran" and "penis" for more details. Lo and behold, this turned up a news story from about five years ago when another woman named Kim Tran was prosecuted in British Columbia for slicing off her husband's member.
Coincidence? I don't think so. Be forewarned, all you horndogs out there.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home